Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mitch and Lolly


Here is a picture of Layla and I when we lived together in CA. We laughed alot- actually that is is all we ever did. We drank diet coke, smoked clove cigarettes and drove around listening to Dolly Parton as loud as possible. And sometimes Garth Brooks. Don't ask me why because we weren't fans of either but we sure did love to sing!
I was with Layla when she got her star tattoo and when she cut all of her hair off. We did everything together. She didn't have a car so we really did everything together.
We lived two blocks from the beach and would walk down and sit on the sand at night. Layla would make me make up stories about our future husbands and kids and lives. She made me repeat them over and over again. We would just lay and laugh.
I think the years I spent living with Layla were some of the happiest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment