Thursday, November 5, 2009

What can we do?

more bad news...clinical doc has said there's very little chance of her coming through...his words were "on a scale of 0 to 100 Layla is at around a .2"...I'm going soon to pick up London from school and take him to soccer practice. Easily the hardest day ever-her dad Dick Randall

I know we are all heart broken. All I can think to do is to start a blog to let people share stories about Layla and maybe make a donation to her family. I am going to link this website to my paypal account right now until i can get her or Sam's or Dick's info.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for Layla and family, understand her husband is Sam; praying for him too. I was familiar with the Randall fam, as a member of the Jesus People back in the mid '80s.

    I got the terrible news via Fb chat, from an old friend, Joyce P. Joyce is one of the people i worked with, at the front desk, circa 1995 - 1996, during my brief return to the commune. Thank you, Joyce, for filling me in.

    Continuing in prayer, and have placed a link to this 'blog on my Fb wall.
    http://facebook.com/steve.garrett

    for Sam and for Dick and esp. for Layla....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having this. I wish we could donate more but I am trusting God to multiply it and meet their needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joyce - every little bit helps. They are so grateful for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Houston. I could be giving people a place to stay, meals, transportation. For me, right now, I have these things to give, but not cash. If you are in direct communication with the family, please make them aware that I am willing to do anything to help in these concrete ways.

    ReplyDelete